- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesSpanish, English, French
- Duration1 half day
- Opening seasons:
Team4You wants to take you on a canyoning venture when you’re in Costa del Sol. They propose taking you to the Guadalmina River’s gorges so you can enjoy of an adrenaline adventure.
The Guadalmina is a 28km river that flows from Sierra Bermeja up to Marbella. It has created gorges around it that are ideal for canyoning.
The passages are filled with natural water slides, swimming in lakes, and marvelling at the unique waterfalls. You’ll abseil down from heights of 12 and 8 metres and jumps off 7 metres!
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
You'll meet with the guide at the office of Team4You, who will transport you to the canyon.
This activity has duration of 3 to 4 hours, including 15 minutes ride to the starting point and 15 minute ride back to the meeting point.
* After the canyoning experience you can enjoy of a picnic before going back to the offices.Activity requirements
All participants must be at least 7 years old and be accompanied by a legal guardian at all times.
All participants must know how to swim.Special terms
The starting times must be confirmed with the provider; they can be modified or changed.
- Wetsuit (depending on the season)
- Safety Material for the group
- Swimming costume/shorts
- Sportswear & trainers
- Change of clothes & towl
- Food & beverage