- Sport levelfrom Beginner to Advanced
- Spoken languagesSpanish, English, French
- Durationfrom 3.5 hrs to 1 half day
- Opening seasons:
Aventura Pata Negra offers 3 different tours around Denia that vary on level and duration of the ride, but we promise movie-like landscapes all around!
1. Vía Verde del Río Serpis (Beginner): This route will start in Villalonga and you will ride your way to Beniarrés through the Vía Verde del Serpis. You will also visit the famous Barranco de la Encantada and see old "light factories" and the castle of Lorcha.
2. Montgo (Intermediate): The ride in Denia, will lead you to Jávea, afterwards, you’ll head to the Montgo Massif with a difference altitude of 753km situated northeast of Alicante. Once you’re on the Natural Park of Montgo, you’ll start riding uphill to Cabo San Antonio.
3. Font del Gel (Advanced): The route is filled with uphill and downhill routes that will take you near the Vall de Laguar area. You’ll be starting with an imposing uphill slope in a rocky terrain; after you’ll ride along a downhill route.
All tours include photos, video, lunch, insurance, all necessary equipment (helmet, gloves, water) and a bike (29in). Options 1 and 3 include transportation to the starting point.
Note:during July and August, this activity can not be performed due to elevated temperatures in the spot.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made