- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesSpanish, English
- Duration1 half day
- Opening seasons:
Andalusia offers a wide variety of ferrata itineraries for all levels of experience and level, but only Karma Turismo Activo has exclusive access to the best ones in the area.
Via Ferrata are activities in which a route equipped with various climbing aids such as handrails, suspension bridges, and zip lines. This allows you to reach safely heights you've never imagined achieving.
Your safety is the top priority, which is why you'll be attached to a steel cable that is installed throughout the route; you'll also have a harness equipped with a carabiner. All the safety equipment will be provided by your guide.
The Via Ferrata Moclin is perfect for you if you wish to experience medium to low-level ferratas. It is perfect for an initiation to the sport!
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
Nepalese bridge: 25 meters
Monkey pass: 8 meters
Dihedral and cracks pass
Zipline: 22 meters
Minimum age: 14 years old.
All participants must:
- be in a good physical condition
- not suffer from recent injuries
IMPORTANT: The meeting time might be modified.
- Once the reservation has been confirmed the provider will get in touch directly with you to confirm the meeting time in case it changes.
- Video & photos
- All the necessary via ferrata equipment
- Snack and drink at the end of the activity
- Transportation to meeting point
- Hiking boots
- Comfortable clothes