- Sport levelfrom Beginner to Advanced
- Spoken languagesEnglish, French, Catalan, Spanish
- Durationfrom 1 hr to 4 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Discover the hinterland of Costa Brava driving a buggy accompanied by a professional guide! You will ride through the Gavarres mountains between Girona and L'Estartit.
If you love having a steering wheel between your hands and driving, as well as adrenaline and challenges, Lassdive takes you to the mountains of Catalonia to enjoy a thrilling buggy ride!
You will be riding along the roads and forests of the Gavarres mountains where you can enjoy splendid landscapes and test your skills aboard a two-seater buggy 4x4, similar to a quad or ATV but funnier and much more comfortable, with a more sportive and extreme driving.
Your buggy adventure starts at Lassdive's centre in La Bisbal d'Empordà, between Girona and Costa Brava, close to Barcelona. It's guided by a professional instructor who drives his own buggy during the entire duration of the tour.
- The Rivers (1hr), for beginners of 4x4 driving
- Gladiator (1:30hr), advanced level
- The Big Ball (2hr), medium level
- Extreme (2hr), advanced level
- The River Ball (3hr), medium level
- Extreme View (3hr), advanced level
- Angels (4hr), medium level
Please note that all prices are per buggy regardless if there are one or two persons on the buggy.
And do not forget to bring spare clothes or ask for a waterproof one because there'll be slight doses of sand and mud!
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made