- Sport levelIntermediate
- Spoken languagesEnglish, Spanish
- Duration1 half day
- Opening seasons:
Andalusia offers a wide variety of ferrata itineraries for all levels of experience and level, but only Karma Turismo Activo has exclusive access to the best ones in the area.
Via Ferrata are activities in which a route equipped with various climbing aids such as handrails, suspension bridges, and zip lines. This allows you to reach safely heights you've never imagined achieving.
Your safety is the top priority, which is why you'll be attached to a steel cable that is installed throughout the route; you'll also have a harness equipped with a carabiner. All the safety equipment will be provided by your guide.
The Via Ferrata Comares is perfect for you if you wish to experience medium-level ferratas. This amazing route takes place in the small town of Comares, which is also known as Balcón de la Axarquía, (Axarquia Balcony) because of the amazing views it offers.
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
Minimum age: 18 years old.
All participants must:
- be in a good physical condition
- not suffer from recent injuries
IMPORTANT: The meeting time might be modified.
- Once the reservation has been confirmed the provider will get in touch directly with you to confirm the meeting time in case it changes.
- Video & photos
- Snack at the end of the activity
- All the necessary via ferrata equipment
- Transportation to meeting point
- Hiking boots
- Comfortable clothes
- Bottled water and snacks