- Sport levelfrom Beginner to Intermediate
- Spoken languagesEnglish, Spanish
- Durationfrom 3.5 hrs to full day
- Opening seasons:
For all the amazing experiences you can have in Picos de Europa, there is an underground counterpart awaiting you. Go into the very insides of Earth on a caving excursion that will show you all that lies beneath the surface!
Caving the Valporquero Cave is one of Tobaventura's favorite activities. This cave is located in the north of the Province of León, near the village of Valporquero de Torío. The cave is 1300 m. long and has six halls with a great diversity of the geological formations, from the small marvels hall to the marvel hall.
The Valporquero cave is something you can't miss. With its underground rivers and astonishing halls, it may be one of the most impressive caves in Spain and Europe. This is one of the natural jewels the people from Leon are proud to have.
Tobaventura will take you on this once in a lifetime trip and will be with you all the time to teach you about the whimsical formations and to keep you safe.
Are you ready to go underground?
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made