- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesGerman, Italian, French
- Duration1 half day
- Opening seasons:
If you have never been diving before and want to try if you like it or not, you can do a PADI Discover Scuba Dive.
The experienced and certified PADI instructors of YellowSub Tarifa will teach you in half a day the most important rules of diving. You'll do some training in confined waters (pool) before getting into the sea and reaching 12 metres deep.
What will you learn?
The basics you need to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI professional. One of the things you'll learn is that you really can breathe underwater. This gives you the opportunity to decide if you like it or not.
You will learn how to use the scuba diving equipment and to move underwater.
Basic exercices and safety protocols.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
Duration: 4 hoursObjectives
- Learn the necessary basic techniques of scuba diving
- Dive down to a depth of 12 metres
Minimum age: 14 years old.
All participants must:
- Know how to swim
- Provide a medical certificate from your GP dated within the last 3 months stating that you are allowed to partake in this activity
The meeting time might be modified. Once the reservation has been confirmed the provider will get in touch directly with you to confirm the meeting time in case it changes.
Please note you cannot fly for up to 24 hours after your last scuba dive.
- All the necessary scuba diving equipment
- Food & beverage