- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesSwedish, English
- Duration6 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Explore Abisko National Park near Kiruna while hiking in the heart of Lapland's alpine wilderness. You will visit the Lapporten mountain and the majestic Torneträsk lake. The ever changing shades of colors and drastic landscape will help clear your mind and live in the moment.
Have you always wondered how it feels like being surrounded by only Nordic nature, or are you already an experienced hiker yourself? Either way, a hike in the Abisko national park won't let you down! The 6 hours adventure starts off with a bus ride from Kiruna, where you will travel along one of Sweden's most beautiful roads. Along the road, you will spot fantastic views over the mountain Lapporten and the scenic lake Torneträsk.
Once in Abisko, you will start hiking down Abiskojokka, an extraordinary canyon. From there you will continue down towards Björkliden to see one of the biggest waterfalls Rakkasjohka. Also referred to as the silver falls. This will be followed by you enjoying a delicious lunch before being transferred back to Kiruna.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
- Meetup at 9 AM at the guide's office. Please arrive 15 minutes prior.
- Transfer to Abisko
- Hike starts
- Stop for lunch & Coffee/tea
- Hike continues
- Transfer back to Kiruna
- Back around 3 PM
The child must be able to walk a longer route. Otherwise, the parents must be able to carry them during more difficult parts of the path.Special terms
- Transfer from Hotel to the office is not included in the price.
Please contact the instructor once the activity is booked to order pickup.
Costs: 75 SEK/Adult and 37 SEK/Child
From Kiruna: the pickup time will be around 8AM.
From ICE HOTEL: the pickup is 1 hour prior to the activity starts.
- Please note if you have any allergies please contact instructor once activity booked.
- Transfer from Kiruna to Abisko
- Transfer from hotel to meeting point (75 SEK Adult & 37SEK Child)
- Hiking shoes
- Appropriate hiking clothes