- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish, Swedish
- Duration4 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Have you always imagined about riding in the snow at a high speed? Join us for an unforgettable snowmobile adventure in Kiruna, the heart of Swedish Lapland!
Snowmobiles have been used for a long time in northern Sweden for transportation. To glide over the snow off-track is a great way to get closer to nature, and to discover the beautiful Scandinavian nature only to be found this close to the Arctic Circle. Whether you have previous snowmobiling experience or not, you can count on our guides taking you on an unforgettable experience in Swedish Lapland.
Snowmobile tour in the beautiful nature along the Torne River. You will go off the main track and follow your "own track" to get closer to nature. You will be going going in small groups, modern snowmobiles and with service-minded guides. You will stop in the a wooden cabin, sitting on reindeer skins around the fire while the guide serves local Lappish delicacies.
Only modern snowmobiles with four-stroke engines are used.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
Please arrive 30 minutes before starting time
- Meetup at Kiruna Guidetur office
- Transfer to snowmobiles
- Tour starts (total distance 15-30km)
- Stop for some of Lapland's delicacies
- Drive back
- Transfer to Kiruna Guidetur office
- Back after 3 hours (total)
You need driving license for a car or MC to drive a snowmobile.
Persons without a license can ride on the back with someone else or with the guide.
Small children will be pulled in a sled behind the guide.Special terms
- Transfer from Hotel to the Kiruna Guidetur office is not included in the price.
Please contact the instructor once the activity is booked to order pickup.
Costs: 75 SEK/Adult and 37 SEK/Child
- Please note that all snowmobile tours cost 300 SEK/person extra during the high season: from the 24th of December to the 1st of January.
- If you have booked pickup service:
- pickup from the ICEHOTEL is 20 minutes later than the start time of the tour.
- pickup from hotels in Kiruna is 30 minutes before the start time of the tour.
- Winter clothing (boots, winter overalls, thick gloves, warm hat)
- Transfer from guide's office
- Transfer to Kiruna office from hotel: (75SEK/Adult & 38SEK/Child)
- Diver's license
- Warmer clothes