- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish, Swedish
- Duration3 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Do you want to explore nature without harming it? Have you always dreamt about discovering the Swedish Lapland? Join Kiruna Guidetur for an unforgettable snowshoeing adventure in Kiruna. Open to all levels!
Kiruna Guidetur will take you on a fantastic trip to the Kurravaara mountain. At the top, you will not only be able to enjoy a fantastic view of Torne River valley, but also enjoy the Swedish arctic wildlife. If you are lucky, you might spot wild animals such as moose, reindeer, foxes, and hares or see some traces of lynx and wolverines. Even better, choose the evening tour and there is a high possibility that you will see the unforgettable Northern lights.
The snowshoeing trek up the mountain takes about 45 minutes, followed by a short break for some "Swedish fika". In other words, something hot to drink and small to eat. The sandwich and coffee/tea will, of course, be enjoyed with a fabulous view of the stunning Nordic landscape.
- Snowshoe trek day trip: Perfect for anyone who wants to explore the beautiful Swedish winter landscape during the day.
- Snowshoe trek Aurora trip: Have you always dreamed about seeing the Northern lights? Then this evening snowshoe trek is perfect for you! Surround yourself with scenic landscapes and a sky shimmering in all different variants of green. A truly unforgettable experience that no one should miss out on!
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected