- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish, Swedish
- Duration4 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Join Explore Luleå kayaking and discover the 1312 islands of Luleå Archipelago. Leave your urban life behind you and explore nature from a different angle! Open to all kayaking levels.
Luleå archipelago might not be the biggest one, but one can argue it is the most beautiful. Going up north experiencing true Nordic nature kayaking close to the Arctic circle is unforgettable. Moreover, this includes seeing everything from the icebreakers at the harbour, the great variety of Nordic wildlife, to amazing islands with cabins and saunas.
The kayaking adventure starts off at Södra Hamn in Luleå where the guide will be waiting for you. First off the guide will have a short safety and equipment briefing. The chosen kayaking route depends on the day's weather conditions, and your previous kayaking experience. Either way, be sure to experience beautiful Nordic nature.
As you paddle on, the guide will choose a very beautiful place to stop to enjoy a delicious meal. As we all know, food is best served outdoors and to enjoy a Swedish meal once in Sweden is a fun experience. Whatever the meal will be, you can count on a hearty and organic one. After the meal, you will paddle back to the starting point.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
- Meetup at 10 AM. Please be there 10 minutes before.
- Kayak excursion
- Continue kayaking
- Back at the meeting point after 4 hours.
You must be a decent swimmer.Special terms
- One person fits in one kayak.
- If you are lacking some necessary equipment, please contact the instructor to see if there are rental options.
- When you pack, please bring clothes that dry quickly.
- Leisure pants
- Training shirt
- Windbreaker/rain jacket
- Change of clothing
- Sandals or slippers
- Water bottle