- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish, Swedish
- Duration3 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Join an unforgettable snowmobiling excursion with Explore Luleå starting off at Måttsund. Open to all levels, the only requirement is a driver's license!
Picture this: you are driving a snowmobile through the Arctic landscape of northern Sweden. Surrounded by almost only snow, you are almost floating over the snow on the snowmobile. To drive one of these powerful machines is a truly unforgettable experience, that you should not miss out on!
The snowmobile adventure starts off from Måttsund, only a short drive from Luleå. In Måttsund you are both close to the forest and the sea, giving you many possibilities in terms of direction and route. First off the experienced guide has a safety and equipment briefing, preparing you for the adventure.
The exact route of the trip depends on the day's weather conditions and your previous experience. However, you can count on driving around and on Måttsundsberget, passing by small cute cottages. Moreover, a stop will be made where you will have the possibility to taste homemade buns and to drink some hot drinks. The trip will finish off you driving at the frozen sea, offering beautiful white views.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
- Meetup at 10 AM. Please arrive 10 minutes before.
- Safety & Equipment briefing
- Snowmobile adventure starts!
- Stop for a Swedish Fika
- The adventure continues...
- Back at the meeting point around 1 PM
- Car driving license required, alt ”EU-card”
- From 16 year with ”EU-card” or ”A Class”
- Please note that the required age for drivers is minimum 16 years old.
- Swedish Fika
- Snowmobile equipment
- Driver's license
- Warm shoes