- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish, German
- Duration2 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Paragliding is the most simple, direct and beautiful way to fly. You get to play with gravity, nature and its elements with almost unbelievable simplicity.
Fly over the spectacular Mt. Titlis Glacier in Engelberg at an altitude of 1.860 metres - imagine the panoramas! You'll have views of glaciers, lakes and local wildlife such as mountain goats and eagles.
You'll rise together with the birds into thermal air lifts and discover the 3rd dimension. Detached from everyday life you'll take off to enjoy the unforgettable impressions of nature. The adventurous ones among you can even steer the glider to feel what it's like to be in control!
Your expert pilot will choose the best flight spot depending on the weather conditions of the day. The exact flight duration depends on weather and thermal activity, the pilots always fly as long as possible with regard to passenger's comfort.
You'll climb up to the take off point using a cable car, so make sure you've bought your pass in advance!
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
- You'll meet at the cable car
- Travel up and do a little hike
- Then you'll have a quick brief about the activity, the take off and land
- Then you're off in the air!
- There'll be professional photos and a video of your adventure should you want to buy them and share the magical moment with your family and friends.
Good health is a prerequisite for all activities. Participants undertake to inform the organizer about possible health problems. Participants must under no circumstances be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Passengers under 16 years of age require the permission of a legal guardian. If there is no legal guardian at the flying location, the permission must be given in writing. The customer undertakes to comply with the conditions of participation and strictly follow the instructions of the organizer, the pilot and the helper. If the conditions of participation are not fulfilled or the instructions are not followed, the organizer can exclude the participant from the activity. In the case of exclusion before the start of the activity, the cancellation provisions according to paragraph 4 apply, after the beginning of the activity there is no refund.Special terms
Please note that all paragliding flights are weather dependent, which means the flight duration may be slighter longer or slightly shorter.
- All necessary paragliding gear
- Photo & video service: CHF 30
- Closed hiking or sports footwear
- Clothing adapted to the weather conditions
- Sunscreen and sunglasses