- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish, French
- Duration2.5 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Work as a team to tame the wild meltwater of the Arve River on this rafting excursion near Geneva.
A nice, refreshing and exotic river with waterfalls, rapids and quiet areas to jump in the water or simply enjoy nature.
A unique experience near Geneva which is accessible to everyone. Ideal for family, friends, company trips and school outings.
The Arve river is perfect to discover whitewater sports in complete safety, under the supervision of a professional guide. The river is quite easy to navigate, so the trip is suitable for beginners!
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
Subject to weather restrictions
- Rafting guide
- Equipment & protection
- Wetsuit & helmet
- Return shuttle from Geneva
- Waterproof shoes (on request)
- Spare change of clothes
- Closed toe shoes