- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesFrench, English, German
- Duration3 hrs
- Opening seasons:
There are few places in the world where you can experience the delights of canyoning. It is so much fun you have to give it a go!
The Saxeten Canyon has plenty of action as you jump, slide and abseil down rocks and waterfalls into the white water. The highest jump is approximately 7 metres high and is completely optional, you can omit it if you don't feel up to it.
Throughout your outing you'll be surrounded by a lush forest, providing you with an ideal backdrop for your canyoning adventure. This exceptional canyon gives a feeling of being back in nature as you travel through the narrow gorges. Located just ten minutes from the base, this canyon gives a great introduction to canyoning.
No previous experience is necessary to participate and full instruction is given by the expert guides. A photo service is available on all canyoning activities.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
Video service is available:
Video 1 person: CHF 38pp.
Video 2 - 12 people: CHF 32pp.
- Qualified guides and equipment
- Swimsuit, towel and a warm top