- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish, French, Italian, Spanish, German
- Duration1.5 hr
- Opening seasons:
A paragliding flight is an unforgettable and family-friendly experience!
Enjoy a breathtaking flight from Monte Tamaro (Ticino) an unmissable destination for paragliding enthusiasts. A cable car ride takes you up to the peak of the mountain where, after a short walk, you take off from an elevation of about 1,000 meters, offering views on Lake Maggiore, Lake Lugano, Locarno and the surrounding mountains.
The flight will not only show you spectacular views in one of Ticino's prime location for panorama and pictures but will introduce you to soft acro paragliding manoeuvres as well in a totally safe way.
With an offer reserved for Adrenaline Hunter's clients alone, the pilot will combine a Standard Flight plus gentle acro manoeuvres to add some extra fun, staying in the air for about 15 minutes!
With the best and most expensive equipment on the market, trust highly-qualified tandem pilots who are professionally trained for tandem paragliding. Together you will enjoy an unforgettable experience with the same view as a bird!
→ You are automatically refunded the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 30 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 10 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, are considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
Passengers must be in good general health and be able to run for approximately 10 meters.
Weight limits: Min. 20 kg (45 lbs); Max. 110 kg (240 lbs)
There are no age requirements to fly. Minors are only allowed to fly with written consent from their parent/guardian.Special terms
Professional Photos & Video of your flight can be purchased for CHF 40 directly from the pilots, should you want to share the magical moment with your family and friends.
- All necessary paragliding gear
- Full passenger insurance
- Qualified pilot with Swiss Tandem License (FSVL)
- Cable car ticket (CHF 20)
- Photo & video service (optional: CHF 40)
- Comfortable closed-toe shoes (hiking or trekking boots preferable)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, and something to drink
- Long pants, Pullover and a windbreaker Jacket