- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesGerman, English, French
- Duration1.5 hr
- Opening seasons:
Explore the majestic peaks of the Bagnes Valley from the sky thanks to an amazing tandem paragliding flight in Verbier, Swiss Alps!
Thanks to its micro-climate, Verbier is one of the world's 5 best places to fly. Linked to Les 4 Vallées, this village is also one of the biggest skiing areas in Switzerland!
The professional tandem pilots of Flyverbier invites you to come for a tandem flight with them in the beautiful surroundings of the Bagnes valley, 30 min. from Martigny.
- You will meet the team either at Les Ruinettes where is located the take-off site or at their base at the entry of Verbier.
- A briefing will be done by the pilot before the take-off.
- After being equipped, you sit in the harness in front of him. He'll ask you to run a few steps in order to take off the ground.
- For about 20 minutes, you enjoy your flight and the beautiful scenery below your feet!
- Then, your pilot lands smoothly.
Don't wait further and come soar like a bird!
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made