- Sport levelfrom Beginner to Intermediate
- Spoken languagesEnglish, French, Russian
- Durationfull day
- Opening seasons:
Have you always dreamt of diving down into turquoise coloured water in the archipelago of Phuket in Thailand? Well here’s your chance! SSS Phuket will take you to explore the best spots of the Ko Phi Phi Islands.
This package is all inclusive (transfers to and from the hotel, boat, scuba diving gear, breakfast, lunch, fruit and drinks), you’ll do at least 3 dives around the different islands.
Phi Phi islands have the most spectacular landscapes where the vertical cliffs of Thailand are the backdrop of the beautiful beaches.
During your scuba dive at Ko Phi Phi, you’ll be able to swim in turquoise coloured water that’s surrounded by powder white sand. The water temperature varies between 27 and 30°C – pure bliss!
The archipelago is made up of two main islands; Koh Phi Phi Don being the bigger island is where you would find plenty of hotels and restaurants. Koh Phi Phi Ley is the second biggest and houses a beautiful national park that very well adapted to snorkelling and diving. Here is a list of some of the best scuba diving spots of the archipelago: Bida Nok, Bida Nai, Loh Sama Bay.
- Journey time: 1 – 1.5 hours
- Number of islands: 6
- Depth: 5 – 30 metres
- Visibility: 7 – 25 metres
- Currents: Weak
- Water temperature: 27 – 30°C
- Level of experience: Beginner to intermediate
- Number of scuba diving spots: 15
- Scuba diving season: All year round
- Distance: 45 km east of Phuket
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected