Enjoy a 3-day quad biking trip in the heart of the Sahara desert and spend one night in a hotel and another under the stars in a comfortable camp!
Défi du Désert offers you a quad tour of 3 days and 2 nights from Douz, in the Sahara Desert. You will live an unforgettable experience combining discovery, sport, and adventure!
During your excursion, you will have the opportunity to discover the Chott el-Jerid, a large endorheic salt lake of 5,000 km², as well as the Jbil National Park, an important area for the conservation of birds.
Day 1: Tozeur/Douz or Djerba/Douz
- Reception at Tozeur-Nefta or Djerba airport according to the arrival time of your flight
- 4x4 transfer to Douz
- Overnight accommodation at the SUN PALM hotel in Douz
Day 2: Douz / Zmela
- Meeting with your guide, briefing on how to drive the quad bike and safety instructions
- The quad biking excursion starts from the track and then in the dunes until the lunch break
- Ride to the camp at Zmela
- Arrival and installation under comfortable tents
- Sunset at the camp
- Campfire and demonstration of bread baking in the sand
- Dinner and overnight under the tents
Day 3: Zmela / Douz / Tozeur or Djerba
- Departure in quad bikes to Douz, crossing of large multi-shaped dunes
- Lunch break
- Back to Douz in quad bikes
- Transfer by 4x4 to the airport according to the departure time of your flight