Adrenaline Hunter (hereinafter the “Company”) is concerned with protecting its Users’ personal data The Company is committed to providing a very high level of protection for such data in compliance with the French Personal Data Protection Law.
For more specific information regarding the applicable regulations with regard to personal data protection, Users may also consult the French National Personal Data Commission website accessible at the following address: www.cnil.fr.
The present Charter shall govern collecting and using personal information throughout the Adrenaline Hunter site (hereinafter the “Site” or the “Platform”) as well as with regard to the Adrenaline Hunter service (hereinafter the “Service”).
Users hereby acknowledge and accept that browsing the Site as well as using the Service implies express, prior acceptance of the terms hereof.
The Company reserves the right to modify the present Confidentiality Charter. In the regard, Users are invited to periodically check, in particular each time the Service is used, whether changes have been made to the Confidentiality Charter.
The Company shall be responsible for the processing it conducts with regard to the personal data it collects on the Site and through the Service.
The Company shall collect personal data during Users’ visits to the Site and when using the Service, and in particular:
- when a Customer creates a User account;
- when a Customer reserves an Activity;
- when registering for a newsletter.
The Company shall use the personal data collected in this manner in accordance with applicable regulations and with regard to the following purposes:
- for marketing prospecting operations conducted by the Company unless the User expresses opposition thereto, or for marketing prospecting operations conducted by third parties if the Users has consented thereto. In such case, Users may modify their preferences at any time by going to their personal user account ;
- in cases of violation of a regulation if an authority makes a substantiated request therefor with regard to applicable regulations;
- for internal administration and quality control purposes.
The data provided by Users, in particular by browsing the Site or through the registration forms present on the Site, are required for processing the request and using the Service, unless the wording “optional” is indicated on the relevant form.
The addressees of such data shall be the Company’s relevant departments, payment partners, and commercial partners.
Moreover, Users are hereby informed that they have a right to access, query, and correct their personal data or oppose its use for legitimate reasons. All such rights may be exercised:
- either directly in the User’s account ;
- by e-mail to the following address: [email protected], accompanied by a copy of your identity documents.
When visiting the Site, cookies and other similar technologies (hereinafter “cookies”) may be installed in the User’s browser.
In particular, such cookies are used to collect information regarding the User’s browsing.
The purpose of the cookies used by the Company is to provide for Site browsing and Service use, among other things.
The cookies that may be placed on the User’s terminal when browsing the Site have varying functions:
- Strictly required cookies are essential for using the Service ;
- Functional cookies are primarily aimed at improving Site browsing and Service use ;
- Advertising cookies provide for offering Users targeted advertising as well as limiting the number of times a User sees an advertisement or to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign ;
- Service Provider cookies allow the Company to monitor actions on Service Provider links in order to manage its relationship with said Service Providers;
- Statistical cookies allow the Company to measure the audience for all or part of the Site and thereby establish statistics, volumes, and visitor origins.
Moreover, the Company installs social networking applications on Site pages allowing Users to share content with other people.
Such applications may allow the social network to identify a User even if said User has not used the corresponding social network button if said User’s account with the relevant social network is open. As the Company is not in control of such applications or services, it is recommended Users become familiar with the confidentiality policies of such third parties, in particular in order to take suitable action as appropriate.
Users may oppose cookie installation and recording or configure their browser such that it announces when cookies are downloaded and asks the User for permission on a case by case basis.
On the CNIL [French Personal Data Protection Authority] website (www.cnil.fr) you may find practical explanations regarding how to control your terminal’s “Privacy” settings.
Users are nevertheless informed that certain Site functional features may not be used or will operate in downgraded mode if the Users refuses cookie installation.
The Company shall implement security procedures in order to help protect the personal data stored on its systems. For example, the Company shall limit access to personal data to those employees who, by reasonable standards, need it. The Company shall also employ procedures to protect Users’ personal data from unauthorized access.
Nevertheless, Users’ attention is drawn to the fact that, although the Company has implemented suitable technical and organizational resources in order to ensure protection from unauthorized or illicit processing for personal data and against all loss, damage, or accidental destruction thereof, the Company has no way to guarantee the absolute security of such personal data.