Adventures by Asian Detours
Book with Adventures by Asian Detours
- Kayaking FromMangrove Kayaking in Pulau Ubin, Singapore
- Sea Kayaking FromKayaking tour to Ketam Island from Pulau Ubin
- Mountain bike FromMountain biking trip in Pulau Ubin, Singapore
- Kayaking FromPaddle to Pedal Adventure in Pulau Ubin, Singapore
- Mountain bike FromSingapore River Cycling in Pulau Ubin, Singapore
Get to know Adventures by Asian Detours
Asian Detours is a specialist in experiential learning solutions and provides customers from all walks of life with amazing outdoor experiences in Singapore.
Asian Detours are a passionate team committed to supporting their clients achieve personal, organizational, institutional and developmental goals through transformative experiences while ensuring key safety and sustainability concerns are taken care of.
Asian Tours motto is to 'impact the people they meet in order to lift spirits and change lives'. With safety as their first priority, they develop and execute experiences in order to foster bonds among teams and challenge personal limits.
Go kayaking and mountain biking with Asian Detours!
Average rating on Adventures by Asian Detours
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
Reviews about Adventures by Asian Detours
Our instructor Tom was very knowledgeable and gave us a lot of information regarding the island, its wildlife and the mangrove. He was very friendly and made us feel comfortable.
We were told by our guide Ms. Jo (she was excellent, by the way) that there is usually less wind during morning tours and generally calmer see out of monsoon season. Nevertheless, we loved this tour and highly recommend it.
Both guides were knowledgeable and friendly
Instructor was great
Very engaging and friendly. Shared a many bits of knowledge and information about the environment and surrounding along the whole trip.
Instructor was very friendly and provided lots of information about the environment
Tom was very engaging and humorous.
Very good and informative.