AJ Hackett Queenstown
AJ Hackett Bungy New Zealand is an iconic New Zealand tourism brand. From the early beginning with the first commercial Bungy Jump operation in 1988, AJ Hackett Bungy New Zealand today owns and operates a diverse range of tourism products in Queenstown and Auckland.
AJ Hackett Bungy New Zealand prides itself on being a world leader in challenge and adventure, to maintain this position we will continue to exceed others expectations.
AJ Hackett Bungy, "The Bungy Originals", is a sustainable tourism operation that represents adventure through Bungy jumping as a core activity, life experience, self development and innovation through complementary adventure based activities. Recognised as experts in fun and adventure, the culture of the business one of safety, innovation, humour and respect.
The AJ Hackett Bungy New Zealand sites are places of personal challenge, achievement excitement, "kiwiana" and entertainment. AJ Hackett Bungy NZ is one of the largest employers in Queenstown and has a company culture that is admired and envied. It represents the character of the town – adventure, fun, innovative, challenging and here to stay.
Bungy Jumping has become, as a result of AJ Hackett Bungy, a Kiwi icon and exemplifies all things "Kiwi".
As a company it is always growing, evolving and polarizing and is full of character and stories.
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
- Bungee Jumping From iNevis Swing (from 160m., New Zealand’s Highest) in Quee...
- Bungee Jumping From iBungee jumping over Nevis River (134m. Australasia’s Hi...
- Bungee Jumping From iSwing 400 metres from the Ledge (Epic Views) over Queen...
- Bungee Jumping From iBungee jumping from the World’s First Bungee (43m.) in...
- Zip-Lining From iZiplining in Kawarau Gorge, Queenstown
- Bungee Jumping From iNevis Catapult in Queenstown
- Bungee Jumping From iBungee jumping from the Ledge (47m Freestyle with Epic...
Great Staff- very helpful
The staff was friendly, a bit like assembly line workers, but helpful.
Helpful and calming