Conquer Mt. Cook with glacier excursions, courtesy of mountain experts - Aoraki Adventure.
Founded in 1966, Aoraki Adventure is New Zealand's longest established mountain guiding company. With roots that stretch back to the great Mount Cook guiding era of the 1880s, Aoraki Adventures' guides are skilled professionals, inspired through sharing their passion for our mountain landscapes.
Offering a selection of mountain experiences that range in length and difficulty, Aoraki Adventure creates bespoke, small-group tours to Tasman Glacier - the largest glacier in New Zealand. Choose to explore this vast and changing landscape on foot or from by the air - opting for their plateau hut hikes, heli excursions and ice climbing lessons across Mt Cook National Park.
Working with only the finest outdoor experts, all Aoraki Adventure guides are qualified through the New Zealand Mountain Guides Association training program or affiliated international guiding bodies - offering you peace of mind and the ability to explore some of the world's most challenging terrain.
Their IFMGA/NZMGA mountain guides are based year-round in Aoraki Mount Cook National Park - providing unparalleled access to the fantastic mountain playground of the Southern Alps. Join Aoraki Adventure for professionally guided climbing, instruction courses and ski touring from Mount Cook to Mount Aspiring and the Arrowsmiths, to the Westland glaciers, and the fantastic granite peaks of Fiordland.
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
- Glacier hiking From iTasman Glacier Trek in Mt. Cook National Park
- Glacier hiking From iGlacier Hike Overnighter in Mt. Cook National Park
- Glacier hiking From iHeli Hike on Tasman Glacier
- Glacier hiking From iGlacier Hike on the Upper Neve in Mt. Cook National Par...
- Hiking / Trekking From iMount Ollivier Hike & Overnighter in Mt. Cook National...
- Ice Climbing From iIce Climbing Lesson in Mt. Cook National Park