Discover Mount Cook National Park with Aoraki Adventures
Explore a glacier, try ice climbing, challenge yourself on a peak or stay overnight at a spectacular alpine hut!
Aoraki Adventures is a collection of short, accessible, mountain-based trips operated by Alpine Guides Ltd at Mount Cook, New Zealand. They offer bespoke, small group tours throughout the National park, including the Tasman Glacier (NZ's longest glacier).
NZ owned and operated, Alpine Guides is New Zealand's longest established mountain guiding company. They started out in 1966 as "Alpine Instruction Ltd" but the company's roots stretch back to the great Mount Cook guiding era of the 1880s.
Aoraki Adventures' guides are skilled professionals, inspired through sharing their passion for our mountain landscapes. They are all qualified through the New Zealand Mountain Guides Association training program or affiliated international guiding bodies. This gives you peace of mind and the ability to explore some of the world's most challenging terrain.
Come and join Aoraki Adventure for a True Alpine Experience!
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
- Hiking / Trekking From iMount Ollivier Hike & Overnighter in Mt. Cook National...
- Glacier hiking From iTasman Glacier Trek in Mt. Cook National Park
- Glacier hiking From iGlacier Hike Overnighter in Mt. Cook National Park
- Glacier hiking From iHeli Hike on Tasman Glacier
- Glacier hiking From iGlacier Hike on the Upper Neve in Mt. Cook National Par...
- Ice Climbing From iIce Climbing Lesson in Mt. Cook National Park