Book with Apians
- Snowshoeing FromSnowshoeing excursion near Castelnuovo di Garfagnana
- Canyoning FromCanyon Orrido di Botri in Castelnuovo di Garfagnana, Tu...
- Canyoning FromCanyon Rio Selvano in Castelnuovo di Garfagnana, Tuscan...
- Mountain bike FromDownhill MTB near Castelnuovo di Garfagnana
- Hiking / Trekking FromHiking Peak Sunset in Castelnuovo di Garfagnana, near L...
- Caving FromExcursion in the Cave of Grotta del Vento, near Casteln...
Get to know Apians
Apians is a cultural association founded with the aim of spreading the practice of adventure sports that allow you to discover nature and its facets.
Guests can enjoy hiking and canyoning with experienced guides that will allow them to get closer to the hidden sides of the beautiful rivers and admire its wonders.
The guides are Danilo, Alessio and Andrea, they specialise in canyoning and speleology. You can have a look at what they propose in Garfagnana in this fantastic video: Apians'video
Danilo: Founded Apians in 1999, he has been a member of the board of the Club Alpino Italiano since 1990. Danilo boasts more than 25 years of experience in mountain based activities around the world. He also has a strong passion for video making and hiking. He has walked more than 4000km in the Himalayas. He will accompany you during treks, canyons and caving.
Andrea is a member of the Parc Guides Apuan Alps. He practices climbing, alpinism, speleology and canyoning.
Alessio has loved nature and the mountains since he was a child. Since the 1990's he has practiced canyoning and speleology since 2006.
Average rating on Apians
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
Reviews about Apians
Apians, experienced, funny and relaxed instructors
The instructor was kind, caring and a lot of fun.
Alessio was very nice and skilled
Apians' instructor Andrea was great fun confident and safe
Apians gets five stars from us! Fabrizio, Marco, and Marco were fantastic as they taught us the about abseiling and demonstrated how to navigate the trickier parts of the river. The gear was in very good shape as well. Highly recommend!
The three instructors were really helpful and fun.
Danilo was really patient and supportive. He had great knowledge about the area and we felt confident in his presence.
Great, secure and supportive
Danilo, our instructor was very patient and kind and spoke great English. He encouraged us all and made us feel confident with the challenges. The other instructors with us were also very enthusiastic and encouraging