Carlos Folguera has always been in touch with nature and is in love with thrilling activities.
After gaining years of experience and certifications in mountain sports and canyoning he decided to create Aventura Girona in 2007.
Now, two other guides have joined the team and they all have the same goal as Carlos: they want you to experience Girona in an exciting way.
Francesc and Lorenzo are certified guides with a passion for adrenaline charged activities, extreme sports and devoted to the preservation of the environment.
Aventura Girona offers exhilarating via ferrata itineraries, canyoning routes and aquatic trekking paths.
They’ll take you through the Girona province, from the coastal area all the way up to the Pyrenees!
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
- Via Ferrata From iVia ferrata Gorges de Salenys, near Sant Feliu de Guixo...
- Canyoning From iCanyon of Cascades Baoussous near Ceret
- Via Ferrata From iVia ferrata Les Baumes Corcades in Centelles
- Coasteering From iCoasteering in Sant Pol Beach, in Sant Feliu de Guíxols
- Canyoning From iCanyoning in La Riera d’Osor near Girona
- Canyoning From iAnelles canyon in Ceret
- Canyoning From iIntermediate canyon of Gorges du Llech in the Eastern P...
- Canyoning From iAqua trekking in Gorgues d'Albanyà in Alta Garrotxa
- Canyoning From iWater trekking in Les Gorgues de Canet d'Adri in Gironè...
- Via Ferrata From iVia Ferrata Cala de Moli in Sant Feliu de Guixols
Vue magnifique, température idéale. C'était le spot idéal.
Très beau spot
Beau, nature et préservé
Spot agréable, permet de faire des petits sauts (environ 2 ou 3 m maximum) et 2 descentes en rappel, c'était presque trop court. ;-)
Beautiful. Ceret on the French side.
Beautiful place,could be longer.
Great location, fantastic views. Just the right length too.
The start of the Via Faratta is a very short walk from the car park and took us a good challenging 3hrs to get to the top, plus a 45 minute trek on the way back!
I haven't done any other via ferratas for comparison, but this one was amazing! I would like to do more. Francesc said that the company also guides canyoning. I think I would also like to try the canyons in the future as well!