Baptiste Sicre, an experienced climber and guide comes from a long line of mountain dwellers, thus making him an expert on his home region of La Haute Ariege and the Pyrenees.
After many years of accumulating mountain based experience at home and abroad and completing his diploma, he now helps others discover the secrets of the Pyrenees.
A strong climber and a very good skier, he knows how to teach insider tips on how to progress quickly and efficiently. His utmost concern at all times is the safety and security of his students, which is why all sessions will be accommodated to your level and experience.
Baptiste Sicre will happily share his know how about the terrain, snow and ice of the mountain, in French, English or Spanish.
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
- Canyoning From iInitiation canyon of Gorges de Galamus, in Aude
- Canyoning From iCanyon of Marc in Haute-Ariege
- Canyoning From iArtigue Canyon in Ariege
- Backcountry Skiing From iBackcountry skiing day trip in the Eastern Pyrenees
- Ski touring From iSki touring day trip in Haute Ariege
- Mountaineering From iWinter mountaineering in the Pyrenees
- Rock climbing From iRock climbing excursion in Vignemale in Haute-Pyrenees
- Rock climbing From iRock climbing in Quie de Sisnat and Dent d'Orlu in Arie...
- Ice Climbing From iIce climbing initiation in Soulcem Valley, Pyrenees
- Mountaineering From iMountaineering in Arête Ouest du Petit Rulhe and Dent d...