Book with Bergschule Kleinwalsertal
- Snowshoeing FromSnowshoeing to the Kessellöchern in Kleinwalsertal
- Snowshoeing FromSnowshoeing Gottesacker Panorama tour in Kleinwalsertal
- Via FerrataFromNEWHindelanger Via Ferrata Excursion in the Allgäu Alps
- Snowshoeing FromSnowshoeing Schwarzwassertal Nature Reserve, Kleinwalse...
- Via FerrataFromNEWWalzer Via Ferrata Excursion in the Allgäu Alps
- Snowshoeing From1 Week Snowshoe Touring in Kleinwalsertal
- Ski touring From3 Day SkiPlus Tour Kleinwalsertal to Arlberg
- Ski touring FromSki Tour Courses Beginner to Advanced in Kleinwalsertal
- Backcountry Skiing FromFreeride Skiing Tour in Kleinwalsertal
- Ski touring FromSki Safari in Kleinwalsertal Valley
- Snowshoeing From3 Day ABC’s of Snowshoeing course In Kleinwalsertal
- Freestyle Skiing FromAvalanche Safety Camp for Freeride Skiers, Kleinwalsert...
- Backcountry Skiing FromFreeride Skiing Camp for Beginners, Kleinwalsertal
- CanyoningFromNEWCanyoning at Schwarzwasserbach Gorge in the Allgäu Alps
- Rock climbingFromNEWBeginner’s Rock Climbing Course in the Allgäu Alps
- AbseilingFromNEWMountain Adventure in the Allgäu Alps
- Via FerrataFromNEWBeginner’s Via Ferrata course in the Allgäu Alps
Get to know Bergschule Kleinwalsertal
Welcome to Bergschule Kleinwalsertal, an adventure mountain school based in Kleinwalserthal, Austria.
For over 30 years the Bergschule Kleinwalsertal team has given customers the highest level of safety, care, and professionalism. The passionate team is made up of certified guides specialized in hiking, mountaineering, skiing, biking, and canyoning.
The setting in Kleinwalsertal is the perfect backdrop for amazing snow activities with miles upon miles of fresh powder waiting to be explored. Bergschule Kleinwalsertal guides will always make sure you are safe and having the best time possible! From week-long snowshoeing activities to a two-day avalanche safety course, they are true experts of the area that love to share their knowledge.
Based in the Bregenz district at the foothills to the Allgäu Alps with thousands of acres of alpine terrain to explore, Bergschule Kleinwalsertal is situated at the gateway to the Austrian high mountain valley - one of the most popular seasonal resorts in Europe. No matter what time of the year you choose to visit - there's something for everyone - from winter freeriding in the ski resort Fellhorn/Kanzelwand – Oberstdorf/Riezlern or "borderless hiking" between Germany and Austria in summer - Austria's Vorarlberg region is packed with possibilities.
Offering season tours across four countries, their guided alpine crossings have become the company's calling card - offering guests the chance to cross the crown of Europe - travelling from Oberstdorf to Meran with a certified mountain guide in the Alpine regions of Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Italy.
Scroll down to view outdoor activities in Austria, courtesy of Bergschule Kleinwalsertal.
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified