Book with Better Moments
- Wildlife Experiences FromBoat Tour to Ny-Ålesund, the Northernmost City in the W...
- Snowmobiling FromSnowmobile Trip to the Land of the Polar Bear in Svalba...
- Wildlife Experiences FromNature and Wildlife Boat Tour in Svalbard, Norway
- Snowmobiling FromNorthern Lights Snowmobile Trip in Svalbard
- Kayaking FromKayaking along Glacier Fronts on Svalbard, Norway
- Snowmobiling FromSnowmobiling through the Midnight Sun in Svalbard
- Snowmobiling FromSnowmobile trip to "Little Russia" in Svalbard
- Snowmobiling FromSummer Snowmobiling and Hiking in Svalbard, Norway
- Wildlife Experiences FromSpeed Boat Trip to a Walrus Colony on Svalbard
- Hiking / Trekking FromTwo-day Hiking Trip along the Isfjord in Svalbard, Norw...
- Snowmobiling FromSnowmobile Trip through Svalbard in Spring
Get to know Better Moments
Better Moments are based on the Arctic islands of Svalbard and they offer high-quality snowmobile trips in the winter and boat, kayaking and hiking trips during the summer season. Small group sizes ensure a personal and truly unique nature experience.
During the trips, which always include a little extra here and there, Better Moments make sure to always have enough time for all guests.
As a relatively small company, they only employ qualified and knowledgeable guides with lots of Svalbard experience and stories.
Get to know more about Svalbard's beautiful nature, history and wildlife by joining one of their trips!
Average rating on Better Moments
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
Reviews about Better Moments
Did not catch his name because my hearing is not so great, but he was a Swedish environmental science grad student who was amazing! very friendly, professional and knowledgeable, and provided a great prep with interesting background information, Snowmobile operation was a breeze, fun and safe, and exhilarating in the polar night. Supper at the isolated hut was hot and delicious and kindly served by our guide. Please extend our thanks to him for leading this wonderful excursion!
friendly and prepared
The instructor was fantastic and very knowledgeable. I’m afraid i can’t remember his name unfortunately. Apologies for that.