Buccaneer Diving Zanzibar
Book with Buccaneer Diving Zanzibar
Get to know Buccaneer Diving Zanzibar
Welcome to Buccaneer Diving! East Africa’s ONLY PADI Career Development Centre (CDC).
Buccaneer Diving has received PADI Service to industry and educational awards and were voted top 100 dive centres in the world by readers of Unterwasser Magazine.
Scuba & snorkel with Buccaneer
- Up to 3 drift dives a day and sometimes more during the busy times
- The stunning coral reefs are accessed by customised diving boats
- You can dive Zanzibars’ East Coast as well as Kizimkazi and Mnemba
- Their Kilifi base near Mombasa is celebrated for wrecks, the Vuma Caves & whalesharks
Buccaneer Diving believes in putting something back, which is why they have created two artificial reefs, MV Dania & MV Fish Eagle. They have also promoted education with their Schools to the Sea program.
Learn to Scuba Dive with Buccaneer Diving!
- Open Water, Advance, Rescue and Divemaster are the most popular courses. A huge range of unique marine life speciality courses including seahorse, turtle, moray eel, nudibranch & shark aware diver;
- Instructor Development Courses (IDC) twice a year
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified