Bureau des Guides des Pyrénées Ariégeoises
Book with Bureau des Guides des Pyrénées Ariégeoises
- Snowshoeing FromSnowshoeing excursions in Ariege near Ax-les-Thermes
- Ski touring FromSki touring initiation in Ax-les-Thermes, Ariege
- Canyoning FromMarc Canyon in the Vicdessos valley, Ariege
- Canyoning FromLower Argensou canyon in Ariege
- Via Ferrata FromVia Ferrata of Vicdessos, Ariege
- Ski touring FromSki touring progression in Ax Valley, Ariege Pyrenees
- Mountain bike FromEvening fat biking excursion in Ax 3 Domaines, Ariege
- Mountain bike FromDownhill MTB in the Plateau de Beille, Ariege
- Via Ferrata FromVia Ferrata of Bony d'Envalira, Andorra
- Mountain bike FromMountain biking initiation in Orlu, Ariege
- Mountaineering FromBeginner mountaineering on the Gentianes ridge, Ariege
- Mountaineering FromMountaineering on the Dent d'Orlu, Ariege
- Rock climbing FromCliff climbing initiation in the Ax Valley, Ariege
- Rock climbing FromGuided multi-pitch climbing in the Ax Valley, Ariege
- Rock climbing FromBouldering initiation in the Valley of Orlu, Ariege
- Ice Climbing FromIce climbing coaching in Vicdessos valley in Ariege
Get to know Bureau des Guides des Pyrénées Ariégeoises
Mountain highlights the physical condition as well as the technical skills and the mind of the people who decide to venture there. It is for this reason that complicity and cohesion are a shared ideal amongst mountain guides.
The Bureau des Guides was created on thi ideal. All the guides have a strong personnality but the same team spirit when they are in the wild.
More than an association of guides, it's a human adventure. The guides bring all their experience and knowledge together to create a perfect atmosphere, fit for discovery.
The values they defend in the mountain:
- trust, respect, adaptation
Average rating on Bureau des Guides des Pyrénées Ariégeoises
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
Reviews about Bureau des Guides des Pyrénées Ariégeoises
Enthusiastic and very knowledgeable guide., who clearly loves the area.
Great instructor who was very knowledgable about the area.