Bureau Montagne Réunion
Book with Bureau Montagne Réunion
- Hiking / TrekkingFromNEWHiking adventure to Piton de la Fournaise, Reunion isla...
- Hiking / TrekkingFromNEWHiking in Cirque de Matafe on Reunion Island
- Hiking / TrekkingFromNEWHiking excursion at Bélouve and Le Trou de Fer, Réunion
- Hiking / TrekkingFromNEWHiking at Cirque de Cilaos, Reunion island
- Hiking / TrekkingFromNEWHiking excursion at Grand Bénare, Reunion island
- Hiking / TrekkingFromNEWHiking in Les Makes on Reunion Island
Get to know Bureau Montagne Réunion
Bureau Montagne Réunion is made up of a team of 15 fully qualified mountain guides, offering a range of hiking tours around the French island of Reunion.
Their tours explore the unique history, biodiversity and culture on offer on this paradise island in the Indian Ocean.
Bureau Montagne Réunion has an unrivalled passion and understanding for the island - creating several first-class hiking tours that are made for those with an eye for adventure.
On these tours, you will profit from years of expert local knowledge whilst discovering a wonderful piece of paradise.
You can expect to learn about the "marronage" settlements, natural medicinal plants and the volcanic landscapes that make up the island.
Due to its position in the Indian Ocean, Reunion has a tropical climate. It has an active volcano, the Piton de la Fournaise, which frequently erupts! The island is also 43% National Park and was recognised in 2010 as a Unesco World Heritage site thanks to its ancient Piton Walls.
Scroll down to view hiking tours in Reunion and book with Bureau Montagne Réunion!
Average rating on Bureau Montagne Réunion
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
Reviews about Bureau Montagne Réunion
Le guide était très sympathique, nous avons appris pleins de choses sur la forêt de Belouve.
Excellent guiding, fully adapted to our abilities. Great explanations of the island history, geology, climatology....etc. as well as overall chatting and getting all the different local insights