Cape and Table Mountain Tours
Book with Cape and Table Mountain Tours
- Hiking / Trekking FromHiking excursion up Platteklip Route in Cape Town
- Hiking / Trekking FromHiking excursion up Paarl Mountain Reserve in Cape Town
- Hiking / Trekking FromHiking excursion up Kasteelspoort in Cape Town
- Hiking / Trekking FromHiking excursion up Devil's Peak in Cape Town
- Hiking / Trekking FromHiking excursion up Skeleton Gorge in Cape Town
- Hiking / Trekking FromHiking excursion up Lion's Head in Cape Town
Get to know Cape and Table Mountain Tours
Irene Vermeulen has guided people on Table Mountain and other mountains since 2001. She knows the best spots for photographs, Fynbos and breath-taking views. The client’s safety and wellbeing is of utmost importance to her and her aim is to always have a happy and satisfied client.
In South Africa hiking is viewed as an outdoor activity, which consists of walking in nature, most often in mountainous areas on hiking trails. Irene promotes the philosophy of take only photos and leave only footprints.
The vision of Cape and Table Mountain Tours is stated in the name. The company is located in Cape Town, one of the most beautiful cities in the world. The city is surrounded by mountain ranges like the Table Mountain National Park, the Limietberg range, Boland Mountains, Kogelberg Mountains and others further afield like the Cederberg and Groot Winterhoek Wilderness areas.
South Africans have a lot to be proud of: Table Mountain is one of the world’s new seven wonders of Nature; Table Mountain National Park is included as part of the UNESCO Cape Floral Region World Heritage Site.
Even more remarkable is that 70 percent of the Cape Floral Kingdom’s impressive 9,600 plant species grow nowhere else on Earth. Nearly 6,200 are endemic and 2000 grow on Table Mountain. Up to 1,700 of these endemic plant species are threatened with extinction.
While on a walking tour with Irene, you'll be able to experience the Cape Floral Kingdom to its full glory.
"Seeing happy faces at the end of a hike means I have fulfilled my duty as a guide." - Irene Vermeulen
Average rating on Cape and Table Mountain Tours
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
Reviews about Cape and Table Mountain Tours
Irene was wonderful! She was super knowledgable and considerate and made sure we have a fantastic hike that we will always remember!
Guide Attentive et donnant de nombreuses informations.