Climbo is a rural tourism and sport enterprise specialised in rock climbing and outdoor activities.
Gran Canaria is the ideal location for leisure and adventure sports, thanks to its constant good weather and the diverse possibilities offered by its air, sea, and mountainous landscapes.
Since starting their sport-climbing guide, they have collaborated enthusiastically with different groups, experts, businesses and institutions, to organise events and activities centred on nature and sports.
Although Climbo is specialised in rock climbing, they also organise other outdoor sport activities such as trekking, canyoning, jumping or outdoor life (survival) activities immersed in nature.
- Complete climbing support services; both for experienced climbers and beginners.
- Information on sport climbing in Gran Canaria
- Activities, courses and specialised training.
- Exclusive lodging and other services for climbers.
Climbo has taken an active part in environmental education by organising workshops, courses camps and expeditions, and contribute with their outdoor experience to the development of rural tourism in Gran Canaria. They strongly seek to encourage a touristic model that is both high quality and sustainable, one based on the correct use of the island’s natural resources. They also collaborate in the maintenance and improvement of the climbing infrastructure on the island.
At Climbo they like to work in what they do best. As lovers of rock climbing and adventure sport, they try to keep up to date and offer you memorable experiences next to some of the best experts in the Canary Islands (accredited by AEGM, Spanish Association of Mountain Guides, which is recognized by the UIAGM and UIMLA). They hold civil liability and activity insurance.
Try them out - you're guaranteed to come back for more!
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
- Sea Kayaking From iKayaking and snorkelling combo in Lomo Quiebre, near Ma...
- Bungee Jumping From iRope swinging from 26 metres at La Calzada Bridge near...
- Rock climbing From iRock climbing for beginners in Fataga or Sorrueda, Masp...
- Via Ferrata From iVia ferrata Primera Luna near Maspalomas, Gran Canaria
- Canyoning From iCanyoning excursion in Barranco de los Cernícalos near...
It was a beautiful place, however, it was misunderstood where we were going to meet.
Nous étions à proximité de Berriel dans le sud de l’ile sur la Montaña Tabaibas. Les paysages sont grandioses, donnant l’impression d’être dans le Grand Canyon américain !!!