Book with Ero travel
- Hiking / Trekking FromHiking on Mount Cvrsnica near Mostar
- Kayaking FromCanoe Tour on the Trebizat River near Mostar
- Mountain bike FromMountain Bike Tour around Vran Mountain in Blidinje Nat...
- Hiking / Trekking FromHiking on Prenj Bijela Mountain in Dinaric Alps near Mo...
- Hiking / Trekking FromHiking on Cabulja Mountain near Mostar
Get to know Ero travel
Discover the beauty of Bosnia and Herzegovina’s unspoiled nature with professional outdoor experts that specialize in adventure tourism!
From guided hiking excursions, kayaking to mountain biking, Ero Travel has been offering incredible adventures with passionate guides and instructors that are fully licensed and certified. You’ll be sure to be in good hands since the Ero Travel team pride themselves on Flexibility, Safety, Fun, and Organization in order to provide unforgettable experiences whether you choose to be on land or in the water.
Ero Travel promotes outdoor activities that truly allow you to surround yourself in the untamed, natural wonders of Bosnia and Herzegovina: From hiking on the majestic Čvrsnica mountain, mountain biking on Vran mountain in Blidinje Nature Park, or kayaking in the 51-kilometer longTrebizat river, you’ll get to choose your adrenaline-packed adventure.
Feel confident in knowing that the Ero Travel team is excited to share with you what Bosnia and Herzegovina have to offer in this unique holiday that’s all about immersing yourself in nature!
Average rating on Ero travel
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
Reviews about Ero travel
Boris is an extremely accommodating guide, and he frequently checked on me to make sure that I was going at a comfortable pace and feeling okay as we were walking through some of the harder trails. He was always within a couple of feet either ahead of me or behind me, so I felt assured that I was looked after! As an amateur hiker, I was very happy to have hiked this mountain with an experienced guide and even more happy that I got some time to see historical tombstones and grab an iced coke afterwards.