Book with Excelsus
- Scuba Diving FromFirst dive in the Bay of Saint Leu
- Scuba Diving FromGuided adventure dives in the Bay of Saint Leu, Reunion...
- Freediving FromFreediving excursions in the Reunion Island Reefs
- Scuba Diving FromScuba diving CEDIP courses in the Bay of Saint Leu, Reu...
- Scuba Diving FromAutonomous adventure dives in the Bay of Saint Leu, Reu...
- SnorkelingFromNEWSnorkeling excursions in the Reunion Island Reefs
Get to know Excelsus
Gregory, a former train driver in the Paris region, decided to teach diving by creating his own school in 1989 on the Reunion island.
"Beyond the pleasure of immersion, it is the concepts of sharing, transmission of knowledge, friendliness that motivated my conversion", he says.
Passionate about his job, his team and him will make you discover the riches of the bay of Saint Leu.
Safety, pleasure and friendliness are the three leading words of the club.
Greg has many titles which he does not always wear at the same time, but he will have one thing in mind ... That you live very beautiful dives!
Ruhm1 (Romain) alias Cametrhum
2nd Degree (level diving ... and humor too)
Exceptional instructor, fine teacher, designer of the "Excelsus planteur" cocktail which he keeps a secret, gardener and indisputable international renowned cameraman, he will be happy to autograph your logbooks!
Mrs. Mimouche (the Excelsus cat)
Comfort Quality Manager of club sofas
Average rating on Excelsus
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
Reviews about Excelsus
Excelsius est un super club, des gens accueillants, bienveillants, sécurisants.
L'équipe et les moniteurs étaient très sympathiques et rassurants, à l'écoute et bienveillants.
Très bon accueil et accompagnement, convivial, bonne ambiance et à l'écoute.