Experience Mallorca was created back in 2010 by Miguel García, an adventure seeker who is completely devoted to exploring the most hidden and stunning places in the Spanish island.
He decided to settle down in the biggest island of the Balearic archipelago. The outstanding mix between sea and mountains makes it an incredible place to visit.
Fast forward 6 years and he now works with an amazing team of 17 certified guides who know Mallorca like the back of their hand.
Together they’ve discovered the best caves, canyons and climbing spots. This gives them the opportunity to offer you water and land based activities that will certainly get your heart raising.
Experience Mallorca will try to ensure you have the best time. And will always put your safety first.
So if you are on the hunt for adrenaline and have the urge to discover Mallorca, book activities with the best team in town and venture into some of the most wonderful sites on the island.
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
- Caving From iExcursion in the cave of Cova del Cal Pesso
- Caving From iSea caving excursion in Cova de Coloms
- Canyoning From iMortitx Canyon in Majorca
- Canyoning From iCanyon of Sa Fosca Gorge in Majorca
- Canyoning From iCoanegra Canyon in Majorca
- Canyoning From iTorrents Des Llí Canyon in Majorca
- Canyoning From iNa Mora Gorge in Majorca
- Hiking / Trekking From iAdventure trekking in Mallorca's mountains
- Rock climbing From iClimbing in the coastal mountains of Mallorca
- Coasteering From iCoasteering on the cliffs of Mallorca
- Canyoning From iAlmadra Canyon in Majorca
- Canyoning From iBiniaraix Gorge Canyon in Majorca
Looked amazing. Maybe a bit higher zipline
Très beau spot, un peu de monde mais pas trop. Cela reste acceptable.
We loved the cave!