Experience Mallorca was created back in 2010 by Miguel García, an adventure seeker who is completely devoted to exploring the most hidden and stunning places in the Spanish island.
He decided to settle down in the biggest island of the Balearic archipelago. The outstanding mix between sea and mountains makes it an incredible place to visit.
Fast forward 6 years and he now works with an amazing team of 17 certified guides who know Mallorca like the back of their hand.
Together they’ve discovered the best caves, canyons and climbing spots. This gives them the opportunity to offer you water and land based activities that will certainly get your heart raising.
Experience Mallorca will try to ensure you have the best time. And will always put your safety first.
So if you are on the hunt for adrenaline and have the urge to discover Mallorca, book activities with the best team in town and venture into some of the most wonderful sites on the island.
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
- Rock climbing From iClimbing in the coastal mountains of Mallorca
- Hiking / Trekking From iAdventure trekking in Mallorca's mountains
- Canyoning From iNa Mora Gorge in Mallorca
- Canyoning From iCoa negra Canyon in Mallorca
- Canyoning From iCanyon of Sa Fosca Gorge in Mallorca
- Canyoning From iMortitx Canyon in Mallorca
- Caving From iExcursion in the cave of Cova del Cal Pesso
- Caving From iSea caving excursion in Cova de Coloms
- Coasteering From iCoasteering on the cliffs of Mallorca
- Canyoning From iAlmadra Canyon in Mallorca
- Canyoning From iTorrents Des Llí Canyon in Mallorca
- Canyoning From iBiniaraix Gorge Canyon in Mallorca
Jose was a great instructor. He knew the cave well, kept the equipment in good order and packaged neatly ready for us to make a prompt start.
Les 3 instructeurs sont géniaux. Bravo et merci à eux.
Fun and energetic guide
Good explanation. Augusto and Johan are Good instructors.
Simplicité d'accès, de réservation, et un guide au top. Muy simpatico.
Organised by Experience Mallorca , our small group was guided by Jose, who took care of us all the time and encouraged some who were hesitant to jump or swim. He also had a lot of scientific knowledge about the cave and was happy to answer all our questions.
nous avons reservé du coasteering et on avons fait du cliff jumping... erreur du prestataire.... malencontreux mais facheux...