Guies Ama Dablam
A mountain enthusiast, Esteve Carbones has explored the depths of the mountains from a very young age. However it wasn’t until 2012 when he decided to start doing it professionally creating Guies Ama Dablam.
With over 15 years of experience, he’s a certified mountain and canyoning guide, has a level two in first aid and is a member of the Catalan High Climbing Mountain School (ECAM).
A passionate environmentalist Esteve will not only take you to the most astonishing excursions in the Catalonia Pyrenees and the Pre-Pyrenees. He’ll teach you that “mountain sports, more than a job or a hobby, is a philosophy and a way to learn from life”.
Guies Ama Dablam offers different and emblematic spots to practice extreme outdoor activities such as canyoning, via ferrata, climbing as well as hiking. You can’t miss the opportunity to see some of the most startling sites like Vignemal, Montperdut, Posets, Maladeta, Aneto, Pica d'Estats, Pedraforca and many others!
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
- Canyoning From iFamily canyoning in Saint Aniol in Alta Garrotxa
- Via Ferrata From iVia Ferrata Les Baumes Corcades, Catalonia
- Canyoning From iThermal water canyon of Thuès, near Font-Romeu
- Canyoning From iIntermediate canyon in the Valle de Núria
- Canyoning From iFamily canyoning in Sant Privat d'en Bas in Garrotxa
- Snowshoeing From iSnowshoeing Excursion from Vallter 2000 Ski Station
- Via Ferrata From iVia ferrata Cala de Moli in Costa Brava
- Via Ferrata From iVia Ferrata in Ribes de Freser, Catalonia
- Canyoning From iCanyon of Les Anelles in Ceret, near Costa Brava
Friendly, enthusiastic and open. Good English speaking.
Really good. Intructor that spoke english and helped us alot
The instructors where nice and they explained everything well. They also made some chats with the group. And they told us other things we've could do in the area.