Guies Arania is a group of professional mountain guides that have been active in the Valley of Nuria for almost 20 years. They know the area like the back of their hand and are your perfect option for discovering the secrets of the whimsical Girona!
A company that was created as a consequence of a great love for nature and sport, Guies Arania considered that enjoying adventure sports is not about money. They see adventure sports as a formative experience in which you can discover hidden places you've never dreamed about while learning and soaking all that nature has to offer!
Right in Catalonia, or in the Pyrenees, they offer you the best canyoning outings in the best spots of the region. They have created itineraries for all levels of experience and for all kind of adventurers. That way, you can come alone or with family or friends, either way you'll have the time of your life!
Their passion is outdoor sports, so they want to share it with as much people as possible. Their guides will adapt to you and your fitness level. Whether you want to initiate yourself in any of the sports offered or you want to become better at it, Guies Arania will be there for you!
Warm personalized service, quality, and a close client-guide relationship are their core values so you can soak in all of nature's beauty!
Let them show you why sport is life!
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
- Via Ferrata From iVia ferrata Les Baumes Corcades near Barcelona
- Canyoning From iCanyoning in the Salt del Grill Canyon in Nuria
- Via Ferrata From iFamily via ferrata Gorges de Salenys in Girona
- Canyoning From iCanyoning in Lower Nuria Canyon in Vall de Nuria
- Via Ferrata From iVia ferrata Cala de Moli on the Costa Brava
Pepo was great with a range of experiences in the group
Très professionnels, sympathiques et dans le partage
Professional given the circumstances and always pushing you to give your best. Helpful at times if you were stuck and a natural born goat - how he managed to do some of the climbs with such ease is beyond me!