Book with Gusty Kitesurf
Get to know Gusty Kitesurf
Gusty Kite appeared in 2003 on Guincho Beach, a world renowned windy beach located west of Lisbon.
At the time there were almost no schools and Gusty Kite quickly became the most recognized company in the Portuguese kitesurfing world. Over the next years they followed the growth of the sport and became the most successful kitesurfing school in the Lisbon area, teaching hundreds of students per year.
In 2007 Gusty Kite opened new stations in Aveiro and Algarve and few more until 2010 with the first school in Angola.
Why learn with Gusty Kite?
· Enjoy learning more and waiting less on the sand with the private or 2 people lessons
· The team is dedicated and Gusty focus solely on teaching kitesurfing
· They only hire experienced and fully certified instructors - IKO and IDP
· They have all legal accidents insurances, plus a liability insurance specific for kitesurfing
· They teach at all levels, from total beginners to experienced
· They help you the lessons/course to provide supervision and tips
· They only use adapted, modern gear and everything is included
· They are a 100% legal, registered company
George is the head instructor who has been the Senior Instructor for 11 years, as most Australians his connection with the sea is super strong and has been from a very young age. 11 years ago George discovered kitesurfing and has since made it is mission to make sure that everyone learning this sport has a pleasant and thrilling experience.
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified