Haute Maurienne Ski Montagne Aventure / Guides Montagne Bessans
Explore the Haute Maurienne with Bessans Mountain Guides Office in a canyoning, climbing, mountaineering, backcountry skiing or ski touring session.
Originally, the guides of Bessans were "mountain passes smugglers" at the time when a permanent traffic of people and goods was being smuggled at the border passes of Bessans and Bonneval in the Alps. Today, the guides office is a friendly structure that welcomes you to share their passion for the mountain in all its aspects.
Bessans is the penultimate village of Haute Maurienne in the Vanoise National Park. It's known by Nordic ski enthusiasts but offers all mountain activities in all seasons.
In the Haute Maurienne, you can discover or improve in any season your off-piste skiing, ski touring, telemark, ice climbing, mountaineering, climbing, canyoning, via ferrata skills with experienced guides.
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
- CanyoningEcot Canyon in Bonneval-sur-Arc from Bessans, French Al...NEW
- Mountaineering FromBeginner Glacier Mountaineering in Bessans, French AlpsNEW
- Rock climbing FromBeginner Rock Climbing in Haute Maurienne from Bessans,...NEW
- Via Ferrata FromVia Ferrata of Andagne near Bessans, French AlpsNEW
- Mountaineering FromMountaineering in the Albaron Pass in Bessans, French A...NEW
- Via Ferrata FromVia Ferrata of Le Pichet in Lanslevillard from Bessans,...NEW
- Backcountry Skiing FromOff Piste Skiing in Bonneval-sur-Arc, French Alps
- Ski touring FromSki touring initiation in Bonneval-sur-Arc, French Alps
- Ice Climbing FromIce climbing in Haute Maurienne, French Alps
- Ice Climbing FromIce climbing in Bessans, French Alps
- Backcountry Skiing FromOff Piste Skiing in Val Cenis, French Alps
- Ski touring FromSki touring day trip in Bessans, French Alps
Laurent est vraiment top, de superbes conseils et un matos au top ! Le "chai" au gingembre était parfait ;)