Karma Turismo Activo
The team at Karma Turismo Activo is made up of nature lovers, adventure sports enthusiasts and travel junkies, basically they're adrenaline hunters. They will take you on different exciting journeys around Andalusia.
The group of friends opened the company in 2015 however, they have been accumulating experience in thrilling activities all over the world for 16 years. They are all certified guides for mountain based sports and water activities.
They'll take you rafting in Cordoba, canyoning in Sevilla and on via ferrata itineraries in Malaga. They can conduct all the activities in English and Spanish.
Their unique perception on life makes them search for the best experiences and teach people about extreme sports.
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
- Kayaking From iKayaking down the Guadalquivir River in Seville
- Via Ferrata From iIntermediate level Via Ferrata near Antequera
- Canyoning From iRío Verde Canyon, Granada
- Rafting From iRafting down the Genil River in Benameji
- Hydrospeed From iHydrospeed down the Genil River in Benameji, Cordoba
- Via Ferrata From iVia Ferrata Comares medio and ziplinig near Malaga
- Kayaking From iKayaking down the Genil River in Benameji, Cordoba
- Canyoning From iInitiation canyon Genilla in Priego de Cordoba
- Via Ferrata From iVia Ferrata Moclin near Granada
It took us quite some time to find the starting place, though it was well worth the effort (the address to us to the Calle Radio Seville. What you need to do is cross the Guadalquivir to the Triana side, using the Avenida Cristo de la Expriacion, its the bridge with the canopy over it, you then walk along the river bank (upstream) towards the modern white tower that abuts into the river.
It is a nice spot for beginners in kayaking, but not really exciting for those who have experience. Yet, you can see many sights from the river.
Priego de cordoba
Very picturesque. Weather was pretty poor with rain and t-storm but still great scenery and spectacular 12th century bridge.
Was absolute super!!!