La Maison du Plein Air
Book with La Maison du Plein Air
- Via Ferrata FromVia ferrata of Florac in the Cevennes National Park
- Via Ferrata FromVia ferrata of Liaucous in Gorges du Tarn
- Caving FromCaving at La Clujade, Gorges du Tarn
- Via Ferrata FromVia ferrata of Roqueprins in La Canourgue, Lozere
- Caving FromCaving at Castelbouc, Gorges du Tarn
- Rock climbing FromRock climbing sessions in Gorges du Tarn
- Via Ferrata FromVia ferrata of Rousses in the Cevennes National Park
Get to know La Maison du Plein Air
La Maison du Plein Air offers you sports activities (Via Ferrata, caving, rock climbing) in Lozère, in the Cévennes and Gorges du Tarn.
La Maison du Plein Air was created in 2012 thanks to instructors who are passionate about mountain sports.
The activity center is based in Sainte-Enimie, a medieval village that is one of the most beautiful in France. It is located in the heart of the Gorges du Tarn, in a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is ideally located to practice outdoor activities.
Whether you are alone, with friends or family, a beginner or expert, come share unforgettable moments in a friendly atmosphere and breathtaking scenery.
In the water, on the cliffs, or underground, let expert instructors guide you for a half or full day excursion full of emotions!
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified