When at 18 years old Laurent Francesco started participating in competitions of backcountry skiing, he started to see the mountain as a playground and felt in love with it.
Seeking new opportunities to live the mountains, Francesco approached couple of years later the challenging world of climbing and participated several times in the Mezzalama. He finally decided to combine all his previous experiences together and to become a Mountain Guide in 2008 certified mountain guide by the IFMG (International Federation of Mountain Guides).
Francesco speaks Italian, English and French and works around the Monterosa, particularly in Gressoney and Alagna, two of the greatest destinations to practice winter sports as backcountry ski, ski touring, ice climbing and heliski.
Francesco always says that being a mountain guide allows him to live off what he loves doing the most in life. It gives him the incredible possibility to not only follow his passions but also to meet new people to share with them adventures, stories and ideas.
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
- Heliskiing From iHeliski day on Zermatt Glacier from Gressoney
- Ice Climbing From iIce climbing in Gressoney
- Backcountry Skiing From iBackcountry skiing in Gressoney
- Heliskiing From iHeliski day in Alagna Valsesia
- Heliskiing From iHeliski day in Gressoney
- Ski touring From iSki touring day trips in Gressoney
Knew where to go and set a good pace for a mixed ability group.