Book with Laurent Francesco
- Heliskiing FromHeliski day in Gressoney
- Heliskiing FromHeliski day on Zermatt Glacier from Gressoney
- Ski touring FromSki touring day trips in Gressoney
- Ice Climbing FromIce climbing in Gressoney
- Heliskiing FromHeliski day in Alagna Valsesia
- Backcountry Skiing FromBackcountry skiing in Gressoney
Get to know Laurent Francesco
When at 18 years old Laurent Francesco started participating in competitions of backcountry skiing, he started to see the mountain as a playground and felt in love with it.
Seeking new opportunities to live the mountains, Francesco approached couple of years later the challenging world of climbing and participated several times in the Mezzalama. He finally decided to combine all his previous experiences together and to become a Mountain Guide in 2008 certified mountain guide by the IFMG (International Federation of Mountain Guides).
Francesco speaks Italian, English and French and works around the Monterosa, particularly in Gressoney and Alagna, two of the greatest destinations to practice winter sports as backcountry ski, ski touring, ice climbing and heliski.
Francesco always says that being a mountain guide allows him to live off what he loves doing the most in life. It gives him the incredible possibility to not only follow his passions but also to meet new people to share with them adventures, stories and ideas.
Average rating on Laurent Francesco
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
Reviews about Laurent Francesco
Knew where to go and set a good pace for a mixed ability group.