Book with Mafate Helicopteres
- Helicopter toursFromNEWHelicopter Flight to l'îlot paradisiaque, Reunion islan...
- Helicopter toursFromNEWHeli-hiking, Reunion island
- Helicopter toursFromNEWHelicopter Flight over the Piton de la Fournaise, Reuni...
- Helicopter toursFromNEWHelicopter Flight over the Cirques and Volcanoes of Reu...
- Helicopter toursFromNEWHelicopter Flight over Reunion Island
Mafate Helicopteres was founded in 2002 by the pilot and entrepreneur André Bègue, originating from the Mafate circus in La Réunion.
André's dream was to fly a helicopter and his goal was to open up the Cirque of Mafate. With the creation of Mafate Helicopteres, he responded to both his ambitions.
Located north of Reunion Island, the Cirque of Mafate is an inaccessible, unique and protected place that has no road or electricity. The site is only accessible on foot or by helicopter.
André Bègue decided to create a helicopter company in the area to help the inhabitants. Thus, in 2008, the Civil Aviation issued his air carrier operating license allowing him to carry out a public passenger transport activity.
As a societal company, Mafate Helicopteres provides 90% of the supplies in the Cirque.
Mathieu, André Bègue's son, took over the management of the family business in 2010. It's growing more and more and offers for 8 years helicopter flights to allow travelers to enjoy unforgettable experiences.
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
Reviews about this Pro
Pilote à l écoute de ses passagers qui nous a fourni un commentaire détaillé des paysages survolés
très professionnel et compétent