Martin Narcy Mountain Guide
Book with Martin Narcy Mountain Guide
- Via Ferrata FromVia Ferrata of Evettes - La Flégère, Chamonix
- Via Ferrata FromVia Ferrata of Curalla in Passy near Chamonix
- Mountaineering FromMountaineering day trip on the Aiguilles Crochues, Cham...
- Backcountry Skiing FromBackcountry skiing day trip in the Mont Blanc Massif
- Rock climbing FromDiscover multi-pitch climbing in Monte Coudrey, Aosta V...
- Ski touring FromSki touring day trip in the Col d'Entrèves, Chamonix
- Mountaineering FromMountaineering day trip on the Cosmiques Ridge, Chamoni...
- Rock climbing FromDiscover multi-pitch climbing in Vallorcine
Get to know Martin Narcy Mountain Guide
Martin Narcy is a mountain leader who helps you discover ski touring, mountaineering, multi-pitch climbing or via ferrata routes in the Alps!
Martin Narcy was born in Toulouse and settled in Haute-Savoie near Chamonix where he quickly became passionate about mountain sports.
He's a mountain guide for a very long time (1998) and practices since he's very young. Its geographical location allows him to be close to all the high Alpine peaks of France, Italy, Switzerland, and Austria.
His job also allows him to travel the world during expeditions or trekking tours in other countries such as Nepal, Bolivia, the United States, Mali, etc.
He has been guiding people from all around the world for about 20 years to make them discover the pleasure of being in the mountains or help them improve their skills on more technical and committed courses.
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified