Mathieu Peyet has been a mountain enthusiast for as long as he can remember and has very naturally chosen to become a professional guide to share this passion.
Of course, he feeds this love of the mountain by practicing all year round, both for pleasure and in competition.
He began his training with the FFME (French Federation of Mountain and Climbing) teams with whom he was selected in the regional team for mountaineering and in the regional and national teams for ski mountaineering.
Today, he enjoys being a Mountain Guide and Ski Instructor every day in addition to his position as a technical officer at the FFME - which allows him to train climbing and mountaineering instructors.
He is only waiting for you to put on his crampons or his skis and set out to find a new adventure in the superb snowy landscapes of the Pyrenees!
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
- Backcountry Skiing From iBackcountry skiing day tours in Pic du Midi
- Backcountry Skiing From iBackcountry skiing day tours in Peyragudes
- Ski touring From iSki touring 2 days trip in Bagnères-de-Luchon
- Ski touring From iSki touring in Oueil Valley, near Bagnères-de-Luchon
- Ice Climbing From iIcefall climbing in Bielsa, Aragonese Pyrenees