Maxime is a 100% nature lover, who decided to turn this passion into a profession. He will help you discover the secret corners and beauties of the mountain and share a unique moment of wonder with you.
He was born in Annecy, in the heart of the Alps, a mere stone throw from Jura. He's travelled the different mountains all his life, in search for exclusive animals and enchanting landscapes. This love for the wild, open spaces drove him to study the environment and management of mountain territories.
Today, he pushes his passion even further by sharing his knowledge of nature and Alpine summits with you in fun and instructive outings. The fauna, landscapes and local products will no longer be a secret for you!
Maxime is also capable of accompanying disabled people and offering the mountain to all, without exception!
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
- Snowshoeing From iSunset snowshoeing excursion in Morzine, Portes du Sole...
- Hiking / Trekking From iDisabled-friendly hiking trip in Morzine, Portes du Sol...
- Snowshoeing From iSnowshoeing excursions and fauna observation in Le Gran...
- Hiking / Trekking From iHiking excursions and fauna observation in Le Grand-Bor...
- Snowshoeing From iSnowshoeing excursion in Morzine, Portes du Soleil
- Snowshoeing From iSnowshoeing and igloo building in Morzine, Portes du So...
- Hiking / Trekking From iSunset hiking excursion in Morzine, Portes du Soleil
- Hiking / Trekking From iHiking excursion in Morzine, Portes du Soleil
Loved the sport. Brilliant for everyone and safe. The area had loads of designated walking tracks so you could walk yourself. However a guide is needed to go off piste