Book with Maxime Gay
- Snowshoeing FromSnowshoeing excursion in Morzine, Portes du Soleil
- Snowshoeing FromSnowshoeing and igloo building in Morzine, Portes du So...
- Hiking / Trekking FromHiking excursions and fauna observation in Le Grand-Bor...
- Snowshoeing FromSnowshoeing excursions and fauna observation in Le Gran...
- Hiking / Trekking FromSunset hiking excursion in Morzine, Portes du Soleil
- Hiking / Trekking FromDisabled-friendly hiking trip in Morzine, Portes du Sol...
- Hiking / Trekking FromHiking excursion in Morzine, Portes du Soleil
- Snowshoeing FromSunset snowshoeing excursion in Morzine, Portes du Sole...
Get to know Maxime Gay
Maxime is a 100% nature lover, who decided to turn this passion into a profession. He will help you discover the secret corners and beauties of the mountain and share a unique moment of wonder with you.
He was born in Annecy, in the heart of the Alps, a mere stone throw from Jura. He's travelled the different mountains all his life, in search for exclusive animals and enchanting landscapes. This love for the wild, open spaces drove him to study the environment and management of mountain territories.
Today, he pushes his passion even further by sharing his knowledge of nature and Alpine summits with you in fun and instructive outings. The fauna, landscapes and local products will no longer be a secret for you!
Maxime is also capable of accompanying disabled people and offering the mountain to all, without exception!
Average rating on Maxime Gay
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
Reviews about Maxime Gay
Max is a wonderful guide. Very patient and has good knowledge of his work. Annabelle Yc and I enjoyed very much.
Our instructor was very kind, patient and cheerful. He too loved being out on the mountain. He was extremely informative on the terrain, the history, the lives of the people and the areas nature. He carried a powerful telescope so we could see the elusive wild goats. And when it was time to stop produced green tea and a local syrup to revive us all
He was great! He took us away from the noise and crowds where all you could hear are birds and all you could see are mountains.