Welcome to Mmove!
"Mmove - into nature." is the new name for Friends of Arco srl, the first School of Alpinism (UIGM) in the Alto Garda area. The name has changed but the fun, expertise and experiences remain the same: incredible! The double 'M' stands for mountains, movement, manpower, memories and especially for magic moments with you.
Mmove is the only local company specialized in outdoor activities and adventure travel for the whole family, that guarantees unique experiences in some of the most beautiful natural settings on earth: in the upper part of Lake Garda, in the Dolomites and in the rest of Italy.
Mmove would like to share their passion for the mountains while always ensuring your safety and enjoyment. The aim is to create an authentic experience of nature in a friendly, supportive atmosphere.
Mmove's vision is to offer you two different but complementary experiences: exhilaration and challenge. Exhilaration is related to the remoteness and the beauty of the environment. Challenge is meant to push yourself beyond your perceived limits.
Eight passionate mountain guides compose the expert team of Mmove! Each one of them is a recognised IFMGA guide, the highest internationally recognised qualification for instruction and guiding in rock and ice climbing, mountaineering, off-piste skiing and ski touring.
The school is based outside the center of Arco, you will find our Garda Outdoor Center. Mmove's summer base is the "Chalet delle Guide".
What does Mmove propose?
Good weather bad weather – with Mmove there is always something going on and nobody will be bored! They go canyoning even when it trickles and they know cool places where you can climb even with unfriendly weather.
In past years their outdoor activities program has expanded greatly and they don’t work anymore only in the area around Arco. They guide in the Dolomites, in Sardinia, in Sicily and even outside Italy and Europe.
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
- Canyoning From iCanyon River Palvico near Arco, Lake Garda
- Via Ferrata From iVia Ferrata Gerardo Sega in Arco, Lake Garda
- Via Ferrata From iVia Ferrata Sentiero Contrabbandieri near Arco, Lake Ga...
- Rock climbing From iClimbing Taster for novices in Arco, Lake Garda
- Rock climbing From iAdvanced rock climbing course in Arco, Lake Garda
- Via Ferrata From iVia Ferrata Monte Albano near Arco, Lake Garda
- Via Ferrata From iVia Ferrata 92° Congresso in Arco, Lake Garda
- Rock climbing From iMulti-pitch climbing course in Arco, Lake Garda
- Canyoning From iCanyon Toscolano on Lake Garda
- Ice Climbing From iIce climbing in Tonale Pass
- Rock climbing From iRock climbing course for beginners in Arco, Lake Garda
- Via Ferrata From iVia Ferrata Rio Sallagoni in Arco, Lake Garda
- Canyoning From iCanyon Vione near Tignale, Lake Garda
- Snowshoeing From iSnowshoeing excursion in Tonale Pass
- Rock climbing From iDeep Water Soloing in Arco near Lake Garda
- Backcountry Skiing From iAdvanced backcountry skiing in Tonale Pass
- Backcountry Skiing From iMountain safety course in Tonale Pass
- Rock climbing From iGuided multi-pitch climbing near Arco, Lake Garda
- Ski touring From iSki Touring initiation in Tonale Pass
- Canyoning From iCanyon Rio Nero near Lake Garda
- Backcountry Skiing From iBackcountry skiing day in Tonale Pass
- Via Ferrata From iVia Ferrata Cima Capi near Arco, Lake Garda
- Canyoning From iCanyon dell'Orsa on Lake Garda
- Via Ferrata From iVia Ferrata Rio Luina on Lake Garda
- Snowshoeing From iSnowshoeing night excursion in Tonale Pass
- Ski touring From iSki Touring Pisgana Day in Tonale Pass
- Via Ferrata From iVia Ferrata Colodri in Arco, Lake Garda
- Paragliding From iTandem paragliding flight on Lake Garda, Italy
Einfach aber effektiv,
Great view over Lake Garda.
Der Canyon ist wunderschön! Die Natur ist traumhaft! Der Flußverlauf abenteuerlich aber auch gut zu bewältigen! Es sind viele Höhenmeter zu überwinden, was das ganze zu einem tollen und spannenden Erlebnis macht!
Arco a brilliant location for climbing, trekking and bikes or just watching.
Stunning part of the world and this offered a really unique way to see it.
Dépaysement total à faire absolument
We were in ledro and it's absolutely beautiful and picturesque it's well worth the trek up the mountain
Beautiful... in the midst of a beautiful forest, deep inside the mountain area of Lake Garda.
Beautiful beautiful scenery from the paraglide and at the base which was situated in a stunning valley!
Beautiful, easy to find, worth every minute.
Rio Sallagoni was perfect for us. Not too long (4 hours easy), not too hard but require effort on some spots. Beautiful views.