Mountaineers of Iceland
Mountaineers of Iceland is proud of being the oldest snowmobile operator in Iceland. Get ready to cruise over snowy landscapes!
Created by Herbert Hauksson in 1996, Mountaineers of Iceland was back then the first snowmobile operator in the country. Today, they are a referent in outdoor excursions specifically to motor based winter sports.
Over a hundred of top of the line snowmobiles make their fleet. These amazing machines will be at your disposal for you to explore the amazing landscapes of Iceland, like Langjökull glacier, Europe’s 2nd largest glacier and it's their main area of operation.
Mountaineers of Iceland is a company with all necessary licenses which guarantees you'll be taken care off. They aim to provide high-quality excursions in manageable groups so you can enjoy Iceland to its fullest!
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
- Snowmobiling From iNorthern Lights Snowmobile Tour, from Gullfoss
- Snowmobiling From iSnowmobile Tour on Langjokull Glacier in Gullfoss
- Snowmobiling From iSnowmobile excursion to Langjokull Glacier from Reykjav...
- Snowmobiling From iIce Cave and Snowmobile Tour
- Snowmobiling From iPerformance Snowmobile tour on Langjokull Glacier, Icel...
- Snowmobiling From iInto and Above the Glacier snowmobile excursion: Reykja...
Adrenaline Hunter - Mountaineers of Iceland. Our snow mobile instructor was really good and made sure we were fully informed of what the activity would involve ensuring everyone's safety at all times. Iris the Into the Glacier guide was fantastic - very passionate, but with a great sense of humour which really made the trip into the Glacier very special indeed. We learned a lot about glaciers and global warming too which was very interesting. All instructors and guides on the day were great and very friendly making the whole experience even better.