Mountaineers of Iceland
Mountaineers of Iceland is proud of being the oldest snowmobile operator in Iceland. Get ready to cruise over snowy landscapes!
Created by Herbert Hauksson in 1996, Mountaineers of Iceland was back then the first snowmobile operator in the country. Today, they are a referent in outdoor excursions specifically to motor based winter sports.
Over a hundred of top of the line snowmobiles make their fleet. These amazing machines will be at your disposal for you to explore the amazing landscapes of Iceland, like Langjökull glacier, Europe’s 2nd largest glacier and it's their main area of operation.
Mountaineers of Iceland is a company with all necessary licenses which guarantees you'll be taken care off. They aim to provide high-quality excursions in manageable groups so you can enjoy Iceland to its fullest!
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
- Snowmobiling From iSnowmobile excursion to Langjokull Glacier from Reykjav...
- Snowmobiling From iPerformance Snowmobile tour on Langjokull Glacier, Icel...
- Snowmobiling From iIce Cave and Snowmobile Tour
- Snowmobiling From iSnowmobile Tour on Langjokull Glacier in Gullfoss
- Snowmobiling From iNorthern Lights Snowmobile Tour, from Gullfoss
- Snowmobiling From iInto and Above the Glacier snowmobile excursion: Reykja...
The location of the activity was absolutely breath taking - the scenery was stunning and we could not have asked for a better day to ride on the snow mobiles with the brilliant blue clear skies allowing us to take in the whole landscape around us. A fantastic memory for my husband on his birthday and of course a fantastic memory for me too. Never to be forgotten.