Jean-Philippe, the creator of Pacific Kite has been passionate about board sports since forever. Former BMX pro in the 90s, he regularly practices surfing, kitesurfing and paragliding in Tahiti.
Jean-Philippe has been kitesurfing for many years in the lagoons and on the reef waves of the region. The different activities have provided him with a vast know-how on the best spots and the ideal weather conditions in Tahiti.
A stickler for safety and security, Jean-Philippe will guide and advise you throughout your lesson, to help you learn in the best possible conditions.
Pacific Kite is happy to welcome you all year round, helping you learn, improve or perfect your skills.
The spots are primarily situated around Mataiea however, the lessons can be conducted at a variety of locations between Papara and Taravao, depending on the weather conditions.
The spot opposite the school is exceptional and varied.
- An immense lagoon on the edge of a black sand beach
- A channel with 2 areas with waves
- A flat water area exposed to the wind from the reef
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified